VonHaus Compact Circular Saw
Benefiting from a no load speed of 3,500 rpm, it’s capable of cutting 2x4s in a single pass in the same amount of time as a conventional 7-1/4-inch circular saw would take. Providing far great control and comfort, the compact saw cuts through wood and MDF with ease.
Easy to maneuver
Lighter than a full-size 7-1/4" saw, the compact circular saw offers greater comfort and maneuverability without sacrificing power. Weighing just a fraction over 6 lbs, it’s around 50% lighter than conventional circular saws.
The thinner, smaller 24 T carbide tipped blade means less effort and motor strain making it just as efficient as larger models. The slim inline handle is designed to improve comfort while enhancing grip, balance and control.
Ergonomically designed - guide the saw, making precision cuts with just one hand – even overhead.
Featuring a guide fence for accurate straight cuts, a depth adjustment of up to 1” at 45° and an angle adjustment that enables you to make beveled cuts of up to 45°, the circular saw offers ultimate precision.
Intuitive Build & Accessories
To keep your work area clean and free of debris, the VonHaus Compact Circular Saw features a dust collection vacuum adapter – ideal for working indoors.
The saw’s safety switch is conveniently positioned next to the on/off trigger for easy access.
When not in use, place your power tool in the hard wearing carry case for safe storage or easy portability.
No Load Speed: 3500 rpm
Saw Blade Diameter: 4.5”
Max Cutting Depth in 45°: 1”
Arbor Size: 3/8”
- COMPACT, LIGHTWEIGHT and POWERFUL: 5.8-amp electric motor - delivers a no load speed of 3,500 rpm - easily cuts through wood and MDF. Includes 2 X 2 4T Tungsten Carbide Tipped Blade 4-1/2 in diameter. Arbour Size: 3/8in
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - slim grip handle for one handed operation - easier to handle than a traditional circular saw - offers optimum manoeuvrability for overhead cuts- Triple Geared Drive for maximum torque.
- FEATURES: guide fence for precision straight cut; angle adjustment for bevel cuts of up to 45° and depth adjustment of up to 1"
- ADDITIONAL ACCESSORIES: Dust extraction port attaches to your vacuum cleaner for cleaner cuts + easy store with strong storage case
- EASE OF USE: Left-handed blade design for optimum cut-line visibility, cuts through 2 X material with ease & Miter Function.